Gift Certificate - for use on any of my Ministry of Upholstery footstool courses.
Treat a friend or loved one to a really relaxed event in which they will leave with amazing new skills and their own beautiful and unique footstool!
You will receive a personal gift certificate to present to your friend. If you prefer, or have left it to the last minute, an e-certificate can be sent.
Courses will be held at:
Scruffy Upholstery Studio
1 Wharfebank Mews
Rear of 4-6 Bridge Street
The Studio is through the archway just next to Cooplands Bakery on Bridge Street in Tadcaster.
All tools and materials for the course including paint.
They will need 1 Metre of fabric which they’ll need to bring with them on the day.
Teas, coffees provided.
Recipient of the gift certificate will need to contact me to book a course date or you can contact me in advance to book on a specific date.
Refunds cannot be given for gift certificates.
There is plenty of free parking available nearby car park behind Bridge Street.
Footstool Course Gift Certificate
- You will need 1 metre of your own choice of fabric, which you bring with you on the day.
- Please ensure your chosen fabric is 'suitable for upholstery'. Fabrics that are stated to be only 'suitable for soft furnishings and blinds' tend to be unsuitable for upholstery. Please get in touch with me about your fabric choice if you are unsure.
- I have a good range of fabric samples if you wish to purchase from me. Please contact me well in advance of the course if you wish to do this, as fabric will have to ordered in.
- Please wear sensible footwear, no open-toed shoes, sandals or flip flops.
- Contact me in advance if you have any queries.
- Please note, sometimes a minimum number of students is required for each day course to run. If I feel I cannot fill a day course, I will offer you an alternate date or a refund. Courses will be held on a monthly basis. Please contact me if you are a group of 5 or 6 and wish to arrange a specific date and I will try my best to accommodate you.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable. They can however, be transferred to a different date (if a date has been arranged), if at least 2 weeks notice is given.